P/N 19201333 has been superseded by P/N 19331583
ZZ572/620 Chevy Performance Crate Engine
620 hp @ 5,500 rpm / 650 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm
Our Baddest Big-Block Street Engine!
Proving the adage there’s no replacement for displacement, the ZZ572/620 crate engine is the ultimate expression of Chevrolet Performance engineering capability, wrapped up in a soul-stirring combination of performance and attitude. Chevy builds the ZZ572/620 with huge 4.560-inch bores and a 4.375-inch stroke to help it deliver 620 hp and a stunning 650 lb.-ft. of grunt!
See GM engineering at its best! Strength comes from a brand-new, latest-generation block casting with four-bolt main caps and an all-forged rotating assembly. High-flow aluminum rectangular-port cylinder heads with massive 310cc intake passages, 118cc raised exhaust ports and 118cc combustion chambers process tremendous airflow. A hydraulic roller camshaft with incredible 0.632/0.632-inch lift and 254/264-degree duration specifications optimizes the airflow volume enabled by the large-port heads.
Chevy Performance delivers the ZZ572/620 Deluxe crate motor with an 850-cfm carburetor, HEI distributor, aluminum water pump and distinctive orange powder-coated valve covers that proudly proclaim the 572 legend.
19201333 Chevrolet Crate Motor
ZZ572/620 Deluxe Tech Specs:
Engine Type: Chevy Tall Deck Big Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 572
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.560 x 4.375
Block (P/N 19212195): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 88961554): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 88962926): Forged steel, shot peened
Pistons (P/N 88962925): Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 19210721): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .632 intake / .632 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 254° intake / 264° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12499255): Aluminum rectangular port, 118cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.250 intake / 1.88 exhaust; stainless steel
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210726): Aluminum roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Distributor (P/N 88961867): HEI
Carburetor (P/N 19170095): 850-cfm
Water Pump (P/N 19168602): Aluminum, short-style
Spark Plugs and Wires: Included
Flexplate (P/N 12561217): 14"
Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
Ignition Timing: Base 8° BTDC, 36° Total
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,000
Recommended Transmission: SuperMatic™ 4L85-E Four-Speed Automatic P/N 19300175
• Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer
• Clutch linkage boss is now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads for clearance
• Requires addition of starter and fuel pump (not included)
• Gen VI tall-deck block has machined mechanical fuel pump boss
• Comes with a 14" automatic transmission flexplate. Requires internally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
• You do have a strong transmission and rear axle, don’t you?
Note: Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.