LS-Series Engine Control Modules and Harnesses
The engine control module is the is the brain of your Gen III/IV LS- or Gen V LT-powered project vehicle and Chevrolet Performance is your source for controllers designed for easy, “plug-and-play” installation and, in most applications, no need for third-party tuning adjustments.
Unlike controllers from regular-production vehicles, which may or may not come with a used engine, Chevy Performance controllers are uniquely calibrated for installation in older vehicles. That means many features required for late-model production vehicles are “turned off,” because they’re not required in older cars and trucks. That prevents the unnecessary triggering of diagnostic trouble codes that could possibly affect performance or require additional calibration adjustments.
Our inclusive kits deliver all the components required to plug into the engine and get it running – from the controller itself and the accompanying wire harness to the mass airflow sensor, oxygen sensors and even a throttle pedal assembly for engines equipped with an electronic throttle body. The kits also include detailed instructions to help you do it right the first time, even if you have no experience.
Most kits include:
- Two oxygen sensors
- Two oxygen sensor mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- A mass airflow meter
- A mass airflow meter mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- A throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- A specific oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness (when needed)
- A complete wiring harness with fuse box and necessary cam sensor and MAP sensor jumper
- Fuel pump power module
- Fuel pressure sensor
- The programmed controller
- An instruction sheet
Notes: Each Chevrolet Performance controller kit is a true stand-alone system. All that’s needed to get a vehicle running with it are power and ground sources, a high-pressure fuel pump and an electric cooling fan.
DR525 Engine Controller Kit
19329003 Chevrolet Controller Kit
- Chevrolet Performance's tamper-proof, custom-calibrated, E67-type engine controller and harness kit for operating DR525 racing engines (P/N 19329009 or P/N 19329008 - each sold separately)
- Includes throttle pedal for electronic throttle body communication.
Note: The engine controller in this kit is a “factory-sealed unit, incorporating a tamper-proof design” to comply with rules mandated by the NMCA. (The DR525 Drag Race Crate Engines are designed as the spec engine for NMCA's LS Stock racing class in the LSX Showdown Challenge Series. They are also legal in other NMCA/LSX Showdown Challenge classes as well as many other drag racing series and classes.)
DR525 Engine Controller Kit
Part Number: 19329003
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00