CT525 6.2L Chevy Performance Crate Engine
533 hp @ 6,600 rpm / 477 lb.-ft. @ 5,200 rpm
Lightweight, High-RPM LS Power!
The deep-breathing, high-revving Chevrolet Performance CT525 6.2L crate engine is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and modifieds.
It is similar to the GM 6.2L LS3, but we’ve adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination produces 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm.
The CT525 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition and an SFI-certified balancer. All that’s needed to complete the assembly is a carburetor, starter and our LSX ignition controller P/N 19171130 – all available from Chevy Performance.
19331563 Chevrolet Crate Motor
Part Number: 19331563
Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.62 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12623967): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt, cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12597569): Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 12607475): Powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 19207287): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 88958770): Hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): .525 intake / .525 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 226° intake / 236° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12629063): LS3 rectangular port; aluminum as-cast with 68cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.165 intake / 1.590 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1 Nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 12569167 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 10214664 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,700
• Use LSX ignition controller P/N 19171130
• Requires addition of carburetor, starter, exhaust system, and front accessory drive system
• The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler (will increase capacity to approximately
• For Circle Track Racing only – Not intended for street use
• For 2016, the CT525 does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
• Circle Track racing engines from Chevrolet Performance include anti-tampering seals installed
Chevrolet Performance CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Part Number: 19331563
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $275.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $6001.00 to $8000.00 Instant Discount of $275.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00