350/290 Deluxe Crate Engine
300 hp @ 5,100 rpm / 335 lb.-ft. @ 4,200 rpm
An Affordable Icon
The 350 Small Block is the cornerstone of the performance world and the 350/290 is our most affordable - and most popular - high performance Small Block crate engine. The Chevy Performance 350/290 Deluxe engine, with 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque, adds an aluminum intake manifold* and chrome dress-up kit to create one of the most stylish and value-driven engines on the market.
Like all Chevy Performance Small Block crate engines, the 350/290 is built with a cast-iron block. It's got four-bolt main caps - a feature that's almost impossible to find in cores - and it's filled with a tough rotating assembly featuring aluminum pistons delivering an 8.0:1 compression ratio. This recipe delivers a strong 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque that you can feel in the driver's seat.
Chevrolet Performance has all the parts needed to get your 350/290 hot rod engine running, from the starter and distributor to the plug wires and more.
* The Holley 670-cfm carburetor P/N 19170092 recommended for use with the 350/290 Deluxe (NOT included)
19244450 Chevrolet Crate Motor
350/290 Deluxe Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19244450
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10066034): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 93426651): Nodular iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel
Pistons (P/N 93422884): Cast-aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 3896962): Hydraulic flat tappet
Camshaft Lift (in): .450 intake /.460 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 222° intake / 222° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 93438648): Iron; 76cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.94 intake / 1.50 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: Regular Pump
Ignition Timing: 34° Total @4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
Recommended Transmission: Hydra-Matic 4L65-E Four-Speed Automatic P/N 19260380
• Use neutral balance harmonic damper P/N 12551537
• Use internally bal. flexplate P/N 471529 for automatic trans. or flywheel P/N 14085720 for manual trans. (not included)
• Power ratings based on tests with Holley 670-cfm carburetor P/N 19170092 (not included)
• Does not accept Chevrolet Performance roller lifter assemblies
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
• Pre-1986-style 2-piece rear main seal block
• Recommended for use in vehicles with 6,000 GVW or less
- Gasket kit (1) 10147994
- Bolts (10) 14091544
- Bolts (2) 88891769
Chevrolet Performance 19244450 350/290 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Part Number: 19244450
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $50.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $2000.00 to $3000.00 Instant Discount of $50.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00