LS376 / 480 Connect & Cruise Powertrain System w/ Manual Transmission
CPSLS3764806LMAN System Components:
Our ‘Hot Cam’ adds 50 horsepower to the already-potent LS3
Mixing the capable LS "Hot Cam" with the powerful LS3 6.2L takes affordable performance to a great level – 480 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque that will wake up your resto-mod muscle car, street rod or classic truck.
It’s all backed by the T56 Super Magnum six-speed manual transmission for thrill of selecting your own gears and a double overdrive to make highway cruising a pleasure. These transmissions are rated to 700 lb.-ft. of torque and are brand new from the ground up. They use an extensively modified transmission case to prevent leaks under high-stress conditions and increase overall power-handling capabilities. The exterior case is similar in style to the T56 for a fourth-generation F-body with stronger, high-capacity gear sets, input shaft and output shaft used in the Tremec TR6060. Kit includes shifter handle and Chevrolet Performance-logo ball-type shift knob to complete your install.
Put this combo to work in your classic cruiser and enjoy a great balance of performance and efficiency!
- Engine: LS376 / 480 (376 cu in)
- 480 hp @ 5750 rpm
- 475 lb.-ft. @ 4500 rpm
- 10.7:1 compression ratio
- T56 Super Magnum six-speed manual
- 26-spline input shaft, 31-spline output shaft
- Slip-yoke design, 40-tooth reluctor ring for use with Chevrolet Performance controllers
- New synchronizers featuring fine tooth angles
- Bolstered one-piece countershaft to resist distortion
- Re-designed shift forks
- Gear ratios: 1st-2.66, 2nd-1.78, 3rd-1.30, 4th-1.00, 5th-0.80, 6th-0.63)
- 33.6 inches long (approx)
More about Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems
The Complete Performance Package!
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance's industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise powertain systems. With one package you get the engine, automatic or manual transmission, electronic controllers and al the necessary wire harnesses. Even better, we deliver it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every horsepower with total confidence! The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation – and more importantly – operation without the need for third-party tuning.
The Connect & Cruise lineup even includes several emissions-compliant E-ROD systems in both automatic and manual.
We did the work to design and calibrate perfectly matched powertrain systems and covered them with a 24-month / 50,000-mile limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance pioneered the performance crate engine, so when it comes to performance innovations that save time, money and guesswork, we once again lead the way! All you have to do is install, connect, and start cruising!
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, controllers and installation kits are ordered and delivered separately.
Connect & Cruise Builders Guide
Each Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise crate powertrain system includes:
- Brand-new, fully assembled crate engine
- Brand-new automatic or manual transmission
- SuperMatic transmission control module and harness
- Calibrated engine control module
- Two oxygen sensors and mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- Mass airflow meter and mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- Throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- Assembled wiring harness w/ fuse box and necessary cam and MAP sensor jumpers
- Oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness
- Instruction sheet
To facilitate a complete installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the engine assembly and get the vehicle running, including:
- Fuel tank and fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
- Fuel pump – 58 psi (400 kPa) for all engines except LSA, which requires 65 psi (450 kPa)
- Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
Additionally, all engines require a front-end accessory drive system. The instructions included with each kit lists recommendations and Chevrolet Performance offers several configurations to suit different applications. Each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles.
LS376 / 480 Manual Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System
Part Number: CPSLS3764806LMAN
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $400.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $10001.00 to $29000.00 Instant Discount of $400.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00