E-ROD LSA 6.2L Chevy Performance Powertrain System
556 hp @ 6,100 rpm / 551 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 rpm
CPSLSA6LMANEROD System Components:
Emissions Compliance with No Sacrifice in Performance!
- LSA 6.2L (376 cu in)
- 556 hp @ 6100 rpm
- 551 lb.-ft. @ 3800 rpm
- 9.1:1 compression ratio
- T56 Super Magnum six-speed manual
- 26-spline input shaft, 31-spline output shaft
- Slip-yoke design, 40-tooth reluctor ring for use with Chevrolet Performance controllers
- New synchronizers featuring fine tooth angles
- Bolstered one-piece countershaft to resist distortion
- Re-designed shift forks
- Gear ratios: 1st-2.66, 2nd-1.78, 3rd-1.30, 4th-1.00, 5th-0.80, 6th-0.63)
- 33.6 inches long (approx)
More about Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems
The Complete Performance Package!
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance's industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise powertain systems. With one package you get the engine, automatic or manual transmission, electronic controllers and al the necessary wire harnesses. Even better, we deliver it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every horsepower with total confidence! The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation – and more importantly – operation without the need for third-party tuning.
Chevrolet Performance E-ROD powertrain systems provide the purchaser complete peace-of-mind with a 36-month / 50,000-mile limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance pioneered the performance crate engine, so when it comes to performance innovations that save time, money and guesswork, we once again lead the way! All you have to do is install, connect, and start cruising!
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, torque converter and controllers are ordered and delivered separately.
E-ROD Connect & Cruise Builders Guide
Each Chevrolet Performance E-ROD Connect & Cruise crate powertrain system includes:
- Brand-new, fully assembled crate engine
- Brand-new automatic or manual transmission
- SuperMatic™ transmission control module and harness
- Calibrated engine control module
- Two oxygen sensors and mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- Mass airflow meter and mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- Throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- Assembled wiring harness w/ fuse box and necessary cam and MAP sensor jumpers
- Oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness
- Instruction sheet
To facilitate a complete E-ROD installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the engine assembly and get the vehicle running, including:
- Fuel tank and fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
- Fuel pump – 58 psi (400 kPa) for all engines except LSA, which requires 65 psi (450 kPa)
- Fuel tank vent line from the tank to the evaporative emissions canister
- Purge line from the canister to the engine purge solenoid
- Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
- Exhaust system behind the catalytic converters
Additionally, all E-ROD engines require a front-end accessory drive system suitable to the vehicle. The instructions included with each kit lists recommendations and Chevrolet Performance offers several configurations to suit different applications. Each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles.
E-ROD LSA Manual Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System
Part Number: CPSLSA6LMANEROD
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $400.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $10001.00 to $29000.00 Instant Discount of $400.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00