ZZ572/620 Manual Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Part Number: CPSZZ5726206LMAN
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lowest Price Guaranteed
ZZ572/620 Connect & Cruise Powertrain System with T56 Manual Transmission
Our Baddest Big-Block street engine backed by a stout 6-speed manual transmission!
ZZ572/620 Connect & Cruise Powertrain System – w/ Manual Transmission
- ZZ572/620 (572 cu. in.)
- 620 hp @ 5,500 rpm
- 650 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- 118 cc aluminum rectangular port heads (2.250 intake / 1.880 exhaust valves)
- 1.7 ratio roller rocker arms
- .632 intake / .632 exhaust camshaft lift
- T56 Super Magnum six-speed manual
- 26-spline input shaft, 31-spline output shaft
- Slip-yoke design, 40-tooth reluctor ring for use with Chevrolet Performance controllers (where applicable)
- New synchronizers featuring fine tooth angles
- Bolstered one-piece countershaft to resist distortion
- Re-designed shift forks
- Gear ratios: 1st-2.66, 2nd-1.78, 3rd-1.30, 4th-1.00, 5th-0.80, 6th-0.63)
- 33.6 inches long (approx)
More about Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems
The Complete Performance Package!
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance's industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise powertain systems. With one package you get the engine and automatic or manual transmission and, we deliver it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every horsepower with total confidence!
We did the work to design and calibrate perfectly matched powertrain systems and covered them with a 24-month / 50,000-mile limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance pioneered the performance crate engine, so when it comes to performance innovations that save time, money and guesswork, we once again lead the way! All you have to do is install, connect, and start cruising!
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, controllers and installation kits (where applicable) are ordered and delivered separately.
Additionally, all engines require a front-end accessory drive system. The instructions included with each kit lists recommendations and Chevrolet Performance offers several configurations to suit different applications that also allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Powertrain Systems include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty on all components.
You save $8.08
You save $162.37
You save $172.36
You save $9.33
You save $2,297.72