LT1 Dry Sump Chevy Performance Crate Engine
460 hp @ 6,000 rpm / 465 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
LT1 - The Next Generation is Here!
Chevrolet Performance is proud to offer the all-new LT1 crate engine. Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small Block engine – and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The GM LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of Small Block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system.
Our LT1 crate motor is rated at 460 hp and 465 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet sump or dry sump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
LT1 6.2L Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19329997 (dry sump)
Engine Type: Direct Injection spark ignition
Gen V Small Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in 6.2L
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12619171): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 12662802): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12629512): Billet steel roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.561" intake / 0.531" exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 242° intake / 244° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12620544): Aluminum, rectangular port D/I
Valve Size (in): 2.130" intake / 1.590" exhaust
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium recommended
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- SuperMatic™ 4L70-E Four-Speed Automatic - P/N 19329645
- T56 Super Magnum Six-speed Manual - P/N 19329795
- Engines shipped with high-pressure direct-injection fuel pump installed
- Requires production or after-market oil lines and external oil tank (not included)
- Comes with a Corvette oil pan - Use oil hose adaptors P/N 25534412 to adapt AN-12 fittings
- Assembly does not include electronics
- Use LT1 Controller Kit, P/N 19303137 for engine operation - Kit includes electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
- Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles, or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Front-End Accessory Drive Kit, P/N 19329990, can be ordered separately
- 8-bolt crankshaft flange
- Shipped with 14" flexplate
Chevrolet Performance LT1 6.2L Dry Sump Crate Engine
Part Number: 19329997
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $350.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $8001.00 to $10000.00 Instant Discount of $350.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00