ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine
621 hp @ 5,400 rpm / 645 lb.-ft. @ 4,200 rpm
Our Baddest Big Block Street Engine
Proving the adage there’s no replacement for displacement, the Chevy ZZ572/620 crate motor is the ultimate expression of engineering capability from Chevrolet Performance, wrapped up in a soul-stirring combination of performance and attitude. We build the ZZ572/620 with huge 4.560-inch bores and a 4.375-inch stroke to help it deliver 621 hp and a stunning 645 lb.-ft. of grunt!
Strength comes from the GM latest-generation tall-deck block casting with four-bolt main caps and an all-forged rotating assembly, while high-flow aluminum rectangular-port cylinder heads with massive 310cc intake passages, 118cc raised exhaust ports and 118cc combustion chambers process tremendous airflow. A hydraulic roller camshaft with incredible 0.632/0.632-inch lift and 254/264-degree duration specifications optimizes the airflow volume enabled by the large-port heads.
As a Deluxe package, Chevrolet Performance delivers this Big Block with an 850-cfm carburetor, HEI distributor, aluminum water pump and distinctive orange powder-coated valve covers that proudly proclaim the 572 legend.
19331583 Chevrolet Crate Motor
ZZ572/620 Deluxe Tech Specs:
Engine Type: Chevy Tall-Deck Big Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 572
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.560 x 4.375
Block (P/N 19212195): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 88961554): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 88962926): Forged steel, shot peened
Pistons (P/N 88962925): Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 19210721): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .632 intake / .632 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 254° intake / 264° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19331429): Aluminum rectangular port, 118cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.250 intake / 1.88 exhaust; stainless steel
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210726): Aluminum roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Distributor (P/N 88961867): HEI
Carburetor (P/N 19170095): 850-cfm
Water Pump (P/N 19168602): Aluminum, short-style
Spark Plugs and Wires: Included
Flexplate (P/N 12561217): 14"
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Ignition Timing: 36° Total at 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,000
• Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer
• Clutch linkage boss is now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads, for clearance
• Requires addition of starter and fuel pump (not included)
• Gen VI tall-deck block has machined mechanical fuel pump boss
• Comes with a 14" automatic transmission flexplate. Requires internally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
• You do have a strong transmission and rear axle, don’t you?
Note: Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
Chevrolet Performance 19331583 ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine
Part Number: 19331583
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Additional $400.00 Discount Applied in Cart!
This Product Qualifies for the $10001.00 to $29000.00 Instant Discount of $400.00.
FREE $50.00 VISA Gift Card!
On all Orders over $1000.00
On all Orders over $99.00