We understand that sometimes the part you needed yesterday is no longer needed today. For that reason we are more than happy to accept your return and offer credit for the part. We just ask for a couple of courtesies.
- Email us at email@example.com. All returns, exchanges, and warranty claims must receive prior approval and return authorization
- A copy of the invoice and return authorization form must be included with the return in order to be processed
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging
- We cannot take back used parts
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts
- Electrical parts are not returnable
- We do reserve the right to refuse any parts that have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria
- Return requests need to be within 30 days of receipt
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Shipping charges for any core returns are the responsibility of the customer
Please note that engines and transmissions are not returnable.
For all other parts that you would like to return please contact our customers service department for a return authorization before returning any merchandise. Please enclose a copy of your invoice. We do reserve the right to refuse return of parts that do not meet the above criteria or charge a 15% restocking fee. Refunds typically take 1-2 weeks to be issued and refunds will be issued in the same form that you paid, (i.e. Credit card payments will receive credit to the same card used to place the order.)
Damage Items: The carrier is responsible for all items damaged during shipping. If you receive a damaged part, please contact us immediately so that we may notify the shipping company of the damage. ALL PACKAGING MUST BE RETAINED FOR INSPECTION BY OUR SHIPPERS. Failure to comply will result in any and all damaged claims being denied.